Monday 24 January 2011

Don't ask me how it's going!

Well due to other projects on the go, the writing, as usual, has had to take something of a back seat.  I have the ideas there, and so on, but it's time on other things that is the biggest problem.  This is exacerbated by the fact that my laptop takes about five days to boot up.  As a result I cannot, as planned, sit downstairs of an evening and write. 

yes yes, I know I could boot it up earlier, but the other problem is that, for some reason, I can download the book from my memory stick, but it then won't upload it when I've finished.  This mean that I then have to email the book to myself, which then causes a host of other problems.  What ever was wrong with pen and paper I wonder. 

Still I do keep pen and paper by the bed still, and when the ideas are flowing, I write it down there and then.  I will finish it, I will, ... I'm determined to, and nothing will stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment