Monday 25 June 2012

Awards ceremonies: And the best newcomer is…

Firstly, thank you to Lyndsey Jones for nominating me in the 'Awards Ceremonies'.   Lyndsey's blog is http://womanbitesdog.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/awards-ceremonies-and-the-best-newcomer-is/    I'm not at all sure I have this right, there must be an easier way to link back to someone's blog page.  Google blogging does not make it easy, and the recent changes are just dreadful.  Anyway, I digress.

Secondly, seven things about myself in readiness for the 'Tell me about yourself' Award. 

not much to tell really,

1.  I have recently acquired a smart phone, an iphone to be precise.  I do like it, it has features which are extremely useful, but I do miss the old features from my Nokia, such as smiley faces in texts,... sad

2. I consider myself to be a writer and academic before a jewellery maker, the jewellery brings in a little cash that's all.

3.  I hate football

4.  I'm pale and pasty because I don't like the sun very much

5.  I'm a lot overweight, probably due to too much red wine and an enforced sedentary lifestyle.

6.  I absolutely love singing

7.  I am now a doggy hotel, no I'm not that overweight, I board doggies.

now for the links to other blogs.  I only have three followers, so I'm pinching some of Lyndsey's! 

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

@womanbitesdog

www.calloffthesearch.com

@bridesofwinchester

ok a bit random, but truly nice people and some interesting blogs.

http://bhoneychocs.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/hom/

@southlondonscribe

@womanandvan

@thewritinghall  Diane Hall, freelance copywriter

ooops that's eight, but I had to include Diane as she's a lovely person.

right, so over to someone else and their seven revelations, they're bound to be way more interesting than mine!

All for now

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment